Warner Bodies works closely with every department to engineer an apparatus specifically tailored to the needs of any fire crew. Non Walk-in rescues (available in light, medium and heavy duty) are designed to perform multiple functions including additional storage of equipment and gear as well as provide space for a mobile command center.
Built and constructed with durable long lasting materials and state of the art components, a Warner Bodies Non Walk-in Rescue will be a welcome addition to any department's feet of vehicles.
View literature for Heavy Rescue
- Choice of aluminum roll-up doors or traditional double panel swing doors for custom usage
- Sweep out compartments allow for easier cleaning and on-site use
- Polished aluminum tread plate enhances look of vehicle
- Interior Body packages to meet department needs
- Exterior & Compartment lighting packages to increase visability and ease of use
- Stainless steel polished wheel rings
- Spackle paint or DuraBull finishes increase long term resilience
- Seamless wheel panel and single piece header eliminate rust
Popular Custom Upgrades Available for the Heavy Rescue
- Unistrut shelving allows infinite adjustments to create tailored storage of equipment and gear
- Dri-Deck flooring in compartments keeps cargo clean and organized
- Slide out trays provide organized storage and quick access to stored equipment
- Aluminum trim packages create a custom and stylized look for any department
- Custom lighting for maximized safety
- Custom graphics packages to identify department
* Specifications, features and equipment shown for these models are based upon the latest information available. Warner Bodies, Inc reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice, to features, eqiupment, options, price, colors, specifications, accessories and materials. For additional information, please contact your authorized Warner dealer.
Some vehicle images may show optional equipment and vehicle colors not available.