Warner manufactures mini-pumpers and wildland units in conjunction with many of our distributors across the country. For additional information, please contact a Warner sales associate or click below to view some additional photos.
View literature for Quick Attacks
- Long-lasting A60 galvanneal steel, lightweight aluminum or heavy-duty stainless steel construction options meet each customer's needs
- Multiple apparatus compartment, tank and pump sizes fit customer's requirements
- Pan-formed construction guarantees construction in the toughest off-road conditions
- Three compartment door styles provide options to meet the department's preferences and budget
- Constructed on majority of commercial and custom chassis makes
Popular Custom Upgrades Available for the Quick Attacks
- Customized shelving, trays and toolboards provide organized storage
- Front remote monitor provides performance from the safety of the cab's interior
- Super single tire and wheel package provide the ultimate off-road vehicle
- Foam cells and CAFS systems provide mulitiple pump options
- Stainless steel trim and aluminum rub rails enhance look while adding apparatus protection
* Specifications, features and equipment shown for these models are based upon the latest information available. Warner Bodies, Inc reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice, to features, eqiupment, options, price, colors, specifications, accessories and materials. For additional information, please contact your authorized Warner dealer.
Some vehicle images may show optional equipment and vehicle colors not available.